It is currently 28 Apr 2024, 10:20

All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: 13 Mar 2006, 17:11 
Cordia Guru
Cordia Guru

Good to hear its all good dave :) I had a feeling it would be simple.
Yeah next time should be good with heaps of time for everyone to organise and everyones cars to be ready/running.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 13 Mar 2006, 22:32 
Cordia Guru
Cordia Guru

First of all thank you to Brad for organising the cruise :D . I had heaps of fun mate and i'm sure the next one that goes ahead will be bigger.

It looked abosolutely crazy looking at the cordias parked side by side at maccas. Some of the looks on passers by was priceless.

i'll start of with Brad's cordia.

Brad's cordia- Daaaamn mate, such a very very very clean schmick example of a vr4 powered cordia sounded very nice as well.

Dave MAD48U- As limewire said such an outstanding allround package from exterior to interior through to engine bay. The sound system looks crazy and i'm glad to hear the little engine issues got sorted. but once again the car is very sexy in many aspects.

Mitch (I think with the blue cordia) - Such a pimpin car!! Looks so shcmick and smooth, the paint looks fantastic and the overall appearance of the car is very nice the car has soo much potential.

Livewire - Holy moly mate that engine bay is absolutely nuts so much attention to detail and presentation of the engine definetly deserves awards in my opinion. The interior and exterior is also very sexy and compliments the car well, i'm sure if you do decide to get the seats installed it will look nice.

Thanks to nizzy and Debba for coming along as well, the night before I only had 3 hours sleep so i'm sorry if I was a little tired or lost.

In conclusion thanks for the warm welcome guys, such top blokes each of you are. Was a real honour to finally cruise with other cordias especially such good examples of each one. Again thanks to Brad for organising the event, and i'm sure the next cruise shall be bigger when everyone's cars out and about on the road. Post pics people :D :D My pics to come shortly hopefully they turned out well.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 13 Mar 2006, 22:49 

people.. i gotta say.. no cordia looked as nuts as mine.. i mean.. 4 door conversion, converted to n/a, shitty exhaust, 18s, sunroof... pimpin! 8)

haha... mad cruise guys. glad to finally meet you all.

i think jay and kev pretty much summarised everybody's cars.

the biggest "HOLY SHIT" went up upon glancing kev's nice polished n chromed masterpiece... with all due respect to everybody else's.

david is clean and schmick... but.. was to be expected :P

brad n jay... nice conversions... just a pity jay's got no brakes... and brad.. if you didnt have sso much tyre shine, your car would be the maddest sleeper around :P haha :D

Mitch.. good ot see that the car's still nice n clean lookin, cept now with massive chromies on it :D not bad for a learner car either aye ;)

anyways.. good meeting youse all. hopefully my cordia'll be runnin by the end of the year ;) end of the week would be better thou.... ;) ready for next meetup :D

-Debba

Post subject:
PostPosted: 13 Mar 2006, 23:28 
TwinCam'd

A few pics taken on the cruise.

I'll post my bit once my computer stops being spastik..

http://www.cordiapower.com/forum/viewto ... 9849#99849

Post subject:
PostPosted: 14 Mar 2006, 00:13 
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

sorry guys i cant believe my luck,i was so lookn forward to this cruise n
then everything went wrong.my mate did get his cordia engeniered n rego
in time only to have found out his motor was tuned wrong resulting in
melting a piston n spraying oil over his detailed engein bay,then i get home to find out my bros cordia had broken that gearstick insulator thing
therfor totally puttin me off mood :x so from 3 went to just mine,wich is
havn clutch issues anyway and is still waitn for a paint job.so if nobody organizes another criuse in syd soon i will dont worry.sorry for the let down guys i know it would have been good

Post subject:
PostPosted: 14 Mar 2006, 17:58 
Superuser
Superuser

Well what can i say guys - I tried.

Thanks very much to those that turned up. We did wait till after 11 to leave for those that did say they would come. We had fun meeting each other and checking out the cars.

Someone start a cruise thread for a few months time and everyone get committed to turning up. Im sure the few months will go in no time.

Ill get my pics up soon.

Brad :razz:

Post subject:
PostPosted: 15 Mar 2006, 17:23 
Super Cordia Guru
Super Cordia Guru

well if it aint so damn far :P

1984 aB cOrDiA gSr, Rx7 iNtErCoOlEr, LoWeReD, TyPe 1 BoV, 5" cAnNoN, RaCeR tEcH 7 CoLoUr BoOsT gAuGe, MoToR sPoRt TuRbO tImEr, 16" EnKaI MaGs, x2 AvAlAnChE 6 x 9's, SoNy 6", SaNsUi 12" SuB, bOsS 1000 wAtT aMp, KeNwOoD hEaDuNiT

Post subject:
PostPosted: 15 Mar 2006, 22:05 

^ funny how todger blamed it on having to be elsewhere, to it being too far away...

Post subject: hey nizzy
PostPosted: 16 Mar 2006, 01:08 

hey man brian here can you contact me or answer your phone soon looking at coming up this weekend on saturday wb asap

Post subject:
PostPosted: 16 Mar 2006, 15:01 
Super Cordia Guru
Super Cordia Guru

the cruise is over....hey debba you didnt take ur cordz did you :S

1984 aB cOrDiA gSr, Rx7 iNtErCoOlEr, LoWeReD, TyPe 1 BoV, 5" cAnNoN, RaCeR tEcH 7 CoLoUr BoOsT gAuGe, MoToR sPoRt TuRbO tImEr, 16" EnKaI MaGs, x2 AvAlAnChE 6 x 9's, SoNy 6", SaNsUi 12" SuB, bOsS 1000 wAtT aMp, KeNwOoD hEaDuNiT