It is currently 28 Apr 2024, 09:29

All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: 26 Feb 2006, 13:17 
This forum is my life
This forum is my life

For anyone who is interested,

There has been a practice day organised at winton for Sat March 11th
Although not an official comp, this is the best thing Victoria has to offer now, with no Calder Practice scheduled, and also no Full Lock or Drift Australia events scheduled for 2006

There is going to be a huge turnout and there will be some of Victoria and Australia's best drifters down there, so if you can make the hike up to Winton, it will be a great day.

Post here if you're gonna come, i'll be on the track most of the day, but look out for cars with garage-13.com stickers on them in the pits (i'll be driving a red r32 4-door skyline)

Here is the speal from the VicDrift forum
------------------------

I’m proud to announce that VicDrift will be hosting a Drift Practice day on the 11th of March 2006 @ Winton Motor Raceway.

Details are as follows:

The Day Consists of a full day of Practice with a Top 16 battle at the end of the day.

Scrutineering would open at 8am.

Drivers Briefing @ 9 am.

Cars on track by 9:30 am.

VicDrift will have a number of mentors available for you to utilise on the day to assist you in improving your Drift Technique if you require

Practice all day with a small lunch break.

Then at 4:30pm we would start a TOP 16 battle for drivers that have been selected throughout the day by the judges.

Driver Entry fees will be: $130 for Members of Victorian Drift Club, and $160 for Non-Members.

Spectator Entry Fee: $15

We will have 2 Drift Vehicles Available for Spectator Passenger Runs on the Track, final costing for passenger runs to be advised

A AASA Licence will need to be purchased for the year @ $45, which will be needed for other tracks so it will be good to have.

http://www.vicdrift.com/
http://www.nissansilvia.com/forums/inde ... pic=145058