It is currently 28 Apr 2024, 01:03

All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 227 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 16 Dec 2005, 21:06 
Super Cordia Guru
Super Cordia Guru

Your car: Evolution VI GSR
Thanks Razz. :) Sorry to hear about your car. Hope everything gets sorted.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 17 Dec 2005, 09:15 
This forum is my life
This forum is my life

hahahaha, yeah, she is a slut, but she is a good cordi. never any problems. cept for a mysterious leak. gonna reseal the sump and put new filter housing gasket tomorrow or next week end. sorry to hear about your car razz, it sucks smashing a nice straight cordi....specially when its not your fault :evil: :evil: :evil:

Post subject:
PostPosted: 17 Dec 2005, 15:50 
Superuser
Superuser

Your car: BMW
damn gemini's wont they ever leave me alone... it say's Turbo on the side of my car... geez.

On my way to work at 5:30am in the morning pull up at the lights and bunch of P platers going to what eva they do in a semi hot gemini done in a hot purple and with a obvious lumpy CAM and exaust system.

then my friend pulled up at the lights to (he works same place i do always run into each other) and there they all are reving there cars, i was like "uh huh go away" (friends car is a Toyota Lexcen V6).
lights go green gemini puts his foot down as does my friend... so i did heh.

Looked out my mirrors to see them still behind in a league of there own... and me up the road a bit... i was woundering if they realy dragged cause there car's were pathetic..

So naturaly i wanted a second run to see if it was true... lights turned green we all took off this time i took my baby to 5,400RPM till i hit 3rd ... and yeh i couldnt belive the gemini and the Toyota lacking in so much power... i mean yes mine is a turbo.. but then again i also raced my friends 2002 model lancer with a DOHC 1.8Ltr EFI ... and by all rights up hill he should of left me around the courners.. but no i was right on him like flies on sh!t.

Then he said he would be faster on the down hill run from Loberthal, so i gave him a run but it was sooooooo cold that night that my turbo was hissing at me to put my foot down, once again i looked out my mirrors and to my supprise i could not see him anymore... kept my pace up a bit before pulling over to give him a call on my mobile phone... and to find out that he is coming he just couldnt keep up..

any way a little off subject there.

Since that Adelaide cordia power meet is over... what is next on the event calender... we have to get Cordia Power flowing here in Adelaide... i have seen a fair few other cordia turbo owners around now in Adelaide and we need to get the word out and to Starion owners in fact mitsubishi owners them selves hence you will prolly only get 6 - 9 cordia turbo's that are willing to cruise... i thought well why not have lancer's - FTO's - EVO's (cant wait to get his EVO 3 :'( )...
Also we should enter show and shine event's as Cordia Power.com instead of some going to this car club and others to that one...

Make Cordia Power.com more known - it is of course up to you guys but i think we should pull our fingers out of our arse's and just have some fun as a actual team of people Representing Cordiapower.com and even if we do meet up with Melb peop's as well.

Im up for it if you guys are..
anyway i have said waaaay to much

>>Nathan

Post subject:
PostPosted: 17 Dec 2005, 16:31 
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

... and some people say Cordias are slow! It's a great feeling when someone thinks they can beat you - then you smoke them!! Ahhh I love Cordias! :)

And I think making Cordia Power more known is a great idea. I liked those stickers from awhile back and I'd love to get one of them, so then fellow members could recognise me and come and say hi!!

Yeah?

Post subject:
PostPosted: 18 Dec 2005, 14:43 
Superuser
Superuser

Your car: BMW
Yeh would be great to actualy see a cordia driver and know there from this web site =D

Post subject:
PostPosted: 18 Dec 2005, 18:25 
Cordia Guru
Cordia Guru

I don't see how anyone in a N/A 1.8 Litre Lancer could think they are faster than ANY car with a 1.8 litre turbo.

Gemini owners whould be even more ashamed, unless they have a raced prepped Isuzu engine in their car or something...

1.5 litre carby.........pfffft!!!

My Gemini used to go SLOWER when I put my foot down! :oops:

The only way you can make a Gemini fast is put an FJ20 or a rotary into it, unless you build a race or drag spec Isuzu engine out of a Rodeo or something.

By the way, my new carpet from exact fit got put in this week, and for once I'm extremely pleased with something someone else has done to my car!!! I got some grey carpet left over from last year's Magnas & it looks great. I got a custom fit dash mat to match for $48!!

I'd recommend them to anyone in SA.

**SOLD!! GSR here we come!**

Post subject:
PostPosted: 22 Jan 2006, 22:48 
Superuser
Superuser

hey guys im heaps keen to go on a cordia cruise i just got my ps and i have just got my cordia turbo wen is the next one goin to be if u could tell me that would be wicked lada

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 227 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12