It is currently 28 Apr 2024, 08:34

All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 07 Jun 2005, 18:33 
TwinCam'd

Where did the gats come from?!?! and the full sick?!?! sounds like your teasing lebo's to me..is it ? fuk the coastie carz..i can tell ya that we'll eat ya alive..ohh yeah and i live in campise ;). My mates had to pay for their own cars you know?!?

Thought the coat was for sk8tie dudes..surfie abo homeboys :P

Post subject: syd
PostPosted: 07 Jun 2005, 18:39 
Super Cordia Guru
Super Cordia Guru

pfffft go homeboy ur bros. sounds like ur now hassling abos to me, besides theres twice as many in sydney than theres is up here. and ffs, places like palm beach, where i used to live as a little tacker, manly, where i was born, newport etc etc are all part of sydney so dont try and ri[p off coast culture when u got it in ur own backyard. unfortunatley us coasties draw a line for u city slickers, always have and always will. wats ur culture, cars and burnouts and cars and tarmack? u just envy the fact that i have a littlle class and culture to my area.

Post subject: owned
PostPosted: 07 Jun 2005, 18:41 
Super Cordia Guru
Super Cordia Guru

hot085 wrote:
ah nizzy u even got a car that goes??
and low has seen my car be4 !!

LMAO. OWNED!

Post subject:
PostPosted: 07 Jun 2005, 19:05 
TwinCam'd

Nah not atm...but im sure it was better than yours smokingcordia ;) for starters my wheels were worth more than your car LMAO..as for abboz i dont give a shit about them..all you little kunts can do is talk on the net where all your power is pfft wtf is that...why would i envy such a shit area like yours...class pfft hahaha what a joke...come down to my area and ill show ya class and culture..

and yeah steven seen your car before...it sounds SO nice hahaha.

Post subject: gsr
PostPosted: 07 Jun 2005, 19:24 
Super Cordia Guru
Super Cordia Guru

hopefully ur dick isnt as small as ur brain is!!! nice ripping me for using pfft and then using it yourself. if u judge a car by its rims ur pretty sad, but atleast ill be better than rogercordia cos he doesnt have 4 matching rims like wtf u must be a tool aye. ur mentality of my rims are bigger so my car is better. come talk to me when it ctually runs and u can drive it places. at the moment its no more than a battered uop chunk of scrap metal. anf for your interest ill be aqcuiring a gsr in 2 weeks, and i garuntee that WILL shit on urs. whats even funnier is when my gsl will eat you. so save urself the embarassment and quit whikle ur not ahead. go talk to the mirror cos the virbal diarrohea that is pouring from ur petty mouth is no more than punitive and annoying!!! be prepared to see my jet black gsr burn past your shitbox!

Post subject:
PostPosted: 07 Jun 2005, 19:29 
1800 CORDIA
1800 CORDIA

yeah, well i is from the south side and all you mofo's betta watch your backs coz i will cum and gun yous down wif a gat coz yous don't have half the culture of us south siderz. and us south siderz carz is way betta and faster den yourz, even my twin turbo scooter that turns into a submarine would beat all of youz carz....................

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: 07 Jun 2005, 19:41 
TwinCam'd

You dont quit you abo kunt go on about your fully sick car...dont talk till you get it dude...did you see my car before it was crashed?...it would shit on yours..go get a life...and how can you garuntee that it will shit on mine ? cause its not running atm ? haha thats the only way you would put it over mine...dont talk shit on the net come down if ya got shit to say...what fags you dudes are

Post subject: bullshit artist
PostPosted: 07 Jun 2005, 19:54 
Super Cordia Guru
Super Cordia Guru

lmao, ur such a hypocrite, telling me im tryin to be powerful on the net. lol, ur the punk sitting at his cpu burring up cos someone called his car shit. man, ur the biggest shit talker ever. remeber all ur fony shit multiple times telling me "im definately keen on ur engine. please hold it for me. dont sell it. im definately keen. blah blah blah" asked u at least 20 times and u fuk assed me around for weeks so dont call me a shit talker. i just know my wil be a weapon and it was funny seeing u psych up over some simple words.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 07 Jun 2005, 19:58 
1800 CORDIA
1800 CORDIA

*cough* lamest internet argument that is total shit and going nowhere *cough*
:roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: 07 Jun 2005, 19:59 
TwinCam'd

you dont help dude ;) i give up dont care bout this shit place

Post subject:
PostPosted: 07 Jun 2005, 22:07 

jezuz fukn christ.. STFU EVERYBODY! :evil: ffs, take your bickering elsewhere. you wanna bitch bout a guy whose car dont work? dickheads at my school do that. losers; rich wankers, etc. not everybody's fukn fortunate enough to have a cordia that runs well and isnt fukn beyond repair for a tight budget, so lay the fvck off. If youse arent on agreeable terms casue the dude aint got enough money to afford your engine, why hold it against him? it might be reasonable to be mad if you lost sellin it to someone else 'cause of it, but otherwise, that's some angry shit. i cbf reading it.. this aint the place for it.. go on the chat and have a whinge or something.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 07 Jun 2005, 22:17 
TwinCam'd

Cuz that is so low your engine PFFT!!!!!!! why would i want some shit that is rusted and a been sitting in rain and shit and me saying please hold it etc wtf is that...i told you to put it in your car you wanker...come down to fukn campsie in a week and ill fukn show ya who the fcuk i am dickhead...think im all fcukn talk you dont know who the fuk i am dickhead.
cuz im serious when i say come down and you wont be going back to your coast dickhead.
unlike you you fukn pot head i work hard for my $$ and have other things to spend it on other than pot lolz.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 08 Jun 2005, 01:14 

Grow up u guys. The both of u! I see u guys are full of prejudice & ignorance.

So I guess because of these two no cruise will probably ever happen again?

Thanks alot guys, just what we needed.

This southside, westside, coastie's thing is just full of shit. It all comes down to individual character. Class is not about where u live, what u drive & how much u earn.

Stop wasting everyones time and get on with ur life.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 08 Jun 2005, 01:20 
TwinCam'd

Dude i dont have a running cordia so how does that stop the cruise from going ahead ? i dont have nothing against him but he was in the wrong for starting shit.

Post subject: engine
PostPosted: 09 Jun 2005, 00:39 
Super Cordia Guru
Super Cordia Guru

i didnt start shit, i was devoed that there isnt gonna be a cruise. db i did lose a bloody sale for my engine so i was pissed off and rusty or not it will probs smoke ur engine neway niz. and not all of have the dream fukin turbo, im battling with my n/a pos shit so yeh io earnt mine the hard way ith my own money and im gonna build it up the same way. and wtf is all this pot smoking blah blah blah shit. woopdedoo, if i smoke the odd bit of pot in my spare time thats my chouice man. so bak the fuk up and lets get over this shit. my apologies to all offended maybe i was a bit over reacting but wasnt only one at fault.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09 Jun 2005, 01:16 
TwinCam'd

lolz dudeguy i dont think anyone would buy it..like seriously...no loom..rusted...rust in the bores...for $750 ^o) weird...i cbf typing...if you want we should meet up ;)
ohh yeah i dont feel the need to back the fuk up jeez...take your lil hard kunt talk somewhere else

Last edited by nizzy on 09 Jun 2005, 01:26, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09 Jun 2005, 01:21 
Super Cordia Guru
Super Cordia Guru

hahhah i payed my own way for my car......the onli help i need from dad is installing stuff.....i dnt need him to pay for nething on my car...i work and i want i pay......smokincordia i am coming up there this week.....ill put my car in reverse to give you a chance;)....thats if you wanna get shamed:P.....wtf why do you have to tease sydney.....then you start on da abo's like wtf....you know my whole 18 years of living near a disgracful area of mt.druitt (5mins away) i have never seen a drive by shooting *thinks you watch to much movies*.....as i said ill be up the coast this sunday and monday:P

1984 aB cOrDiA gSr, Rx7 iNtErCoOlEr, LoWeReD, TyPe 1 BoV, 5" cAnNoN, RaCeR tEcH 7 CoLoUr BoOsT gAuGe, MoToR sPoRt TuRbO tImEr, 16" EnKaI MaGs, x2 AvAlAnChE 6 x 9's, SoNy 6", SaNsUi 12" SuB, bOsS 1000 wAtT aMp, KeNwOoD hEaDuNiT

Post subject: sydne.....HAH
PostPosted: 09 Jun 2005, 18:41 
Super Cordia Guru
Super Cordia Guru

smokincordia wrote:
so bak the fuk up and lets get over this shit. my apologies to all offended maybe i was a bit over reacting but wasnt only one at fault.

to me thats an apology to all parties and a a request for the argument to cease? but apparently those who smell like shit stick to getehr like shit. im not sure at what stage i offended u low_n_sxc but im sorry if i did. no need to jump in and inflame the situation. niz was the one who ripped on abo's mate not me! and for niz the engine has a rusty engine mount and fly wheel. nothing else is damaged fukd champ! flywheel came off and sat in the rain for about 6 weeks so thats why its rusty, dunno why the mount is, its been like that since i bloody got it. but just for you ill rebuild it again this week and next week then ill post it on here for 750 again mate and u'll have nothing to whinge about. u seem to be very disallusioned, im not "kunt talking" or whatever man. u the boofhead threating to come up and beat me up or come down and i wont make it back or whatever. grow a brain mate, u r an insignificant speck to me, just as i am to you so ur dreams of being a hero are on hold for a while. lownsxc id love to come and see ur car if your up on sun/mon, unless u gonnay make up some giant problem about nothing. and niz i also work hard for my bloody money, im studying 5 days a week for 8 hours a day, nothing to easy about that aye! hah, just read it was nizzy and u who bloody started hassling my area, so thats why i hassled sydney champ!

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09 Jun 2005, 18:54 
TwinCam'd

dude man i cbf talking :)....next time steven heads up the coast ill come and i will break you ya fukn lil kunt.
any yeah can we leave it off the forum you got my msn addy if you wanna talk.

Post subject: all is good
PostPosted: 09 Jun 2005, 19:17 
Super Cordia Guru
Super Cordia Guru

its all sorted. all is good.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next