It is currently 28 Apr 2024, 04:16

All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: WSID
PostPosted: 11 May 2005, 22:01 
Super Cordia Guru
Super Cordia Guru

did anybody go to the WSID tonite ????
post times if you did

1984 aB cOrDiA gSr, Rx7 iNtErCoOlEr, LoWeReD, TyPe 1 BoV, 5" cAnNoN, RaCeR tEcH 7 CoLoUr BoOsT gAuGe, MoToR sPoRt TuRbO tImEr, 16" EnKaI MaGs, x2 AvAlAnChE 6 x 9's, SoNy 6", SaNsUi 12" SuB, bOsS 1000 wAtT aMp, KeNwOoD hEaDuNiT

Post subject: hahaha
PostPosted: 12 May 2005, 03:16 
Super Cordia Guru
Super Cordia Guru

9 seconds :lol:

Post subject: juuj
PostPosted: 12 May 2005, 18:36 
I had a excellent time.
First run.16.117
2nd run.16.3
3rd run.15.8

Run 1-against a ford falcon ute,i beat it,YEAH<YEAH
run 2-against a corolla turbo,i had the lead in 1st big time 2nd no traction,he than got 1 car lead in front.he won.
run 3-against a brand new VOLVO,it looked like a 350z nissan.he left the line under orange,no red ligth,i left at complete green.He did 15.6.

I had no efi problems,gearbox trouble,or boost cutting.ONLY no traction.
I was very happy i did decent runs,i still had no traction after deflating my 195 to 20 psi.I rushed after work,i made it at 5;30. I ran on the nightat aproxx 12-13 psi,due to hard deciiding how to get it at exact 14psi,with a twist type controller.

Post subject: times
PostPosted: 12 May 2005, 19:00 
Super Cordia Guru
Super Cordia Guru

nice work. should get some nicer times with a bet of traction. what model falcon ute?

Post subject: retr4
PostPosted: 12 May 2005, 19:11 
I believe it was a 89-90 ute,it had haltek sticker on windscreen,Mate this was a mad feeling,even thought i did a slow 16.1,i watched the falcon in my blind spot alllllllllll the way till the end.I t5hink my pipe upgrade possibly gave abit of lag.

Last edited by Rogercordia on 14 May 2005, 11:29, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 12 May 2005, 21:45 
1800 CORDIA
1800 CORDIA

umm, no offence guys, but why is this in cruises and events section? this section is for organising cruises or events, not to ask how anybody went out of the blue. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Quote:
Please also see the General Forum Guidelines.

This section is for any cruise or event or other social function that could involve us. Genuine stuff only, cruises which fall through are always a pain in the arse.

Please ensure that the following information is provided:

Date

Meeting time

Meeting place

Contact information for the organizer

Cost (if any)

If you make a thread title, or a post in all caps or using sms txt spk crp, expect to have a mod edit it or delete it outright for you. You have been warned.

Guidelines:

see, the guidlines are more about organising, not just babbling shit about something that has already happened :roll:
this is another useless spam thread that some of the people on the forum are complaining about, you have a chat group and off the topic just leave the spam to that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 12 May 2005, 23:17 
Superuser
Superuser

I cant see the problem. Its for social events too not just cruises. Wednesdasy night WSID is a event. Cruises is a good joke, i cant remember the last cordia cruise, OH hang on we had one to lake macquarie how long ago,a year or two.

And if this is where people are replying and asking about a event i dont see the problem, whats wrong with that.

I think it should be a problem when the topic stops being talked about. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: 12 May 2005, 23:23 
Super Cordia Guru
Super Cordia Guru

EVENTS......if you go to the http://www.wsid.com.au you will see that it says date for the nxt EVENT and its the one that we go to so ner.....:P:P

1984 aB cOrDiA gSr, Rx7 iNtErCoOlEr, LoWeReD, TyPe 1 BoV, 5" cAnNoN, RaCeR tEcH 7 CoLoUr BoOsT gAuGe, MoToR sPoRt TuRbO tImEr, 16" EnKaI MaGs, x2 AvAlAnChE 6 x 9's, SoNy 6", SaNsUi 12" SuB, bOsS 1000 wAtT aMp, KeNwOoD hEaDuNiT

Post subject:
PostPosted: 12 May 2005, 23:28 
1800 CORDIA
1800 CORDIA

i don't see a problem if people start a topic in this section if it's along the lines of "there is something happening at WSID, anybody going?" or something.
what i DO have a problem with is, is a topic that is asking waht times people ran in a recent event, which can be asked in off topic, the discussion group, or maybe even general discussion. then the thread just turns into waffling shit.... i mean this is a section for planning cruises, or to inform people about up coming events.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 13 May 2005, 00:29 
Super Cordia Guru
Super Cordia Guru

o well we are discussing something that happened at a recent event if you dnt like dnt open this thread.....and it aint waffling shit.....we are talking bout something that happened there and stuff to improve on what is going to happen nxt week

Post subject:
PostPosted: 13 May 2005, 00:31 
Super Cordia Guru
Super Cordia Guru

how come you didnt have that many runs roger......was there alot of cars or something along the line?????

Post subject: thth
PostPosted: 13 May 2005, 18:19 
my last run was at about 8 oclock,i have to start work the nxt day at 7:30 so i went,I was happy with my result on the night,untill the next time,Nah,there wasnt heaps of cars.

Post subject: frrf
PostPosted: 14 May 2005, 11:33 
Where else can we discuss drag/events results in this forum.
General discussion-NO
Technical-NO
Forum feedback-NO
cruises and events- YES ts the most appropriate.
just be happy and read.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 14 May 2005, 16:40 
1800 CORDIA
1800 CORDIA

lol why cant this be discussed in general or off the topic?

i'm just saying that this section, with the exception of this thread, and roger's photo thread, is about planning and discussing FUTURE events.

i don't really care now anyway lol, but i would still move it if i were a mod.... :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: 14 May 2005, 21:25 
Super Cordia Guru
Super Cordia Guru

stop spamming the mods dnt see a problem with it give it up