It is currently 13 May 2024, 17:42

All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: 04 Mar 2005, 21:14 
Cordia Guru
Cordia Guru

Hey guys just got copied and pasted this off another forum, i'm coming along to this cruise, sounds really good. And as you can see LYNMUP will be attending; would be good to see the cordias making a appearance.

Guys and girls the time has come for the modified car industry and all the p platers out there to show Australia how we put on a cruise for charity and do it responsibly.

This event has huge coverage including a television news crew which will be doing a story on our cruise. Hot 4’s , 2DAMAX aswell as other magazines on the day. Local radio stations will also be checking out the event !!!

Highway patrol and the RTA have approved the event and sent me a letter confirming that, they havent given me a guarentee that they wont defect any cars, which means that they will not set up a defect station but if they feel a car is way to bad to be on the road they cant not do there job and not defect it. Of coursestreet racing and burnouts will not be tolerated by them and we are on show to the country via the news show them that the modified car industry is not full of hoons and people that care about the community.

A team from the salvos will be coming down with us and we will have some gorgeous models walking round with the donation bins.

There will be trophies on the day with on cruise judging for the top cars in different catagories.

Date: 13th March 2005
Meeting point for sydney : P6 carpark
Time: 10:30

Meeting point for central coast : To be advised
Time: 11.00

Meeting point for newcastle: Newcastle Knights stadium carpark where there will be a representative of the cruise in charge there
Time: 11.00

The final destination is at Bateau Bay sports and rec fields (also known as EDSACC).

Turn off the freeway at the Wyong Exit (if you come to the twin servos you have gone too far). At the end of the exit you will come to a stop sign, turn right here, this will take you onto Wyong Road. You will Follow Wyong road for a good 15 minutes, go straight through every roundabout on Wyong road. you will go through 15 roundabouts in total until you come to the Shelly Beach roundabout, here you will turn right onto The Entrance Road. Try to get into the left hand lane and then turn left at the next roundabout and your there!!!. the entrance to the carpark will be on your right and there should be a school on your left... you cant miss it.

The same applies for the Newcastle people, only they turn left at the wyong exit.

*Just wanted to let everyone know that the members from the salvo's which shall be attending our cruise and providing the donation buckets aswell as making a speech on the day are Major Paul and Romana Kinder.

Anybody needing information about the cruise please don’t hesitate to email me at adam@redlineperformance.net.au or call me on 0425802048

CARS ATTENDING SO FAR

Team Redline Performance, All Day Performance (event sponsor) , Over Drive Motorsport (event sponsor), REDLNE wrx, KLR95R, TEAM DREAM (event sponsor) , st george tyres, team jetspeed, Team HKR,Team Godspeed, evocoupe.net boyz, MGLA, SEX DR, PLYFUL, nrgize, dbqueen, EVILRX, W8NC, CRDPZR FLYGTI, MIV71R, WOO247, aus EVOII, RUCUT + brohters VT, DREAMD, DREMPT, BEN12S,DM406 (2 door sti), QT006, ZIPI, MS BELA, FYN35T, ICKSAY, Rolla boy, Jenz tegrie, DJ Blakel, Paz, Rexin, YPERVE, SPCHLS, BLK692
jay jay's BWM/PASEO (this car you have to see), SXQSIT, 2SXE4U , LYNMUP, URDRMN, DRO21D, Peter Gillies, TABA, BURGS, DJ Dutchys SSS
swifty GTI, XCUZME, goran's GSR LANCER, AG878 Monaro, jaime's SIL1580, DA80S, GT3040, rhapsody, ACCENT, CIDER, Mr VR-X, HVN-SNT
flammin tegra + friends, JAMZS3, TP (audi s3), ed's R32 skyline, Bowies R32 GTR, MGL808 (R32 GOLF) , Lukes audi A4 on 22's, will's brock commie, SKY34R , SMT007

PRIZES TO DATE THAT WILL BE RAFFLED OFF!!! (THIS LIST IS GROWING AND WILL BE ADDED TO EVERY FEW DAYS)

1) A novelty wheel clock - from rated r designs

2) OVERDRIVE MOTORSPORT has raised the stakes and will now be making limited edition comemarative shirts of the cruise which will be sold on the day!! 6 of these shirts aswell as 3 sets of seat covers will be raffled off in a 3 set combo (2 shirts and 1 set of seat covers)

3) Sports compact bolt on performance guide VOL 1 - donated by ALL DAY PERFORMANCE

4) A fully airbrushed bonnet of design on ur choice painted by our airbrushing artist JAY JAY@ REDLINE PERFORMANCE

Tickets will be sold on the day for $2

Post subject:
PostPosted: 04 Mar 2005, 21:47 
Superuser
Superuser

great idea!! iam from the central coast so ill be going 4sure!! come on guys from sydney and newy lets get the cordia power there!!!

i know lots of nice cars on the coast so ill put the word around!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: 05 Mar 2005, 13:50 
Cordia Guru
Cordia Guru

Good stuff hot085! Spread the word out the list of people coming is increasing rapidly.

I'll be cruising from Sydney. Up to the coast, and taking photos hopefully if I have my friends digi.

Too bad I don't have my cordia anymore :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: 06 Mar 2005, 23:07 
Super Cordia Guru
Super Cordia Guru

for sydney where is the meet up P6 car park....where bouts is dat????

Post subject:
PostPosted: 06 Mar 2005, 23:13 
Super Cordia Guru
Super Cordia Guru

just thinking of it i might bring some friends along if thats kewl team gorund zero...BLE5ED, NVA2LO, RUFREX, SN33ZR, NSMO4U, PLZ33N and more???

Post subject:
PostPosted: 07 Mar 2005, 12:18 
Cordia Guru
Cordia Guru

low_n_sxc_cordia.

p6 carpark is the car park located inside olympic park, it's near the DOME, not the superdome but the other side. If your nearby take a look at the blue signs above there are directions and signage with either Parking 6 or P6 car park just follow yourself around olympic park you won't miss it.
If your bringing cb radios, or if you wouldent mind someone else to cruise with, or if you need further explanation feel free to PM me

Post subject:
PostPosted: 07 Mar 2005, 12:19 
Cordia Guru
Cordia Guru

And yes this is an open cruise, the more the merrier. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09 Mar 2005, 22:40 
Super Cordia Guru
Super Cordia Guru

who is going on this cruise cause i dnt want there onli to be 2 cordia's

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09 Mar 2005, 23:00 

i would go, but i need the fudging parts to fix the damn car... :evil:

Post subject:
PostPosted: 10 Mar 2005, 16:31 
Cordia Guru
Cordia Guru

Don;t worry low_n_sxc_cordia LYNMUP will be there so it'll be all good. I don;t have my cordia anymore :( I miss it but I should be getting one later this year

Post subject:
PostPosted: 10 Mar 2005, 17:49 
Superuser
Superuser

ill be going.
my other mate who just got a cordia is gonna try and blueslip it on saturday so he maybe there

couple of other mates are gonna go 2

hop[e its ok

Post subject:
PostPosted: 10 Mar 2005, 23:15 
Super Cordia Guru
Super Cordia Guru

hahaha i took my car for a blue slip 2day and it failed coz of the steering rack was gone and i am going again 2morrow i am fixing it 2morrow...l8rz

Post subject:
PostPosted: 11 Mar 2005, 19:04 
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

i am umming and ahhring, but need to take my new cordia out for some city action tonight so theres my 50 doller play money.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 11 Mar 2005, 19:07 
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

i dont see a lot of sydney cordia cruises tho, would like to see some other coridas for a day cruise someday being a newbie and all. now that winter is catching up some nice cold air induction is getting me excited! 8)

PS: lownsxc is that all they got you on for the blueslip?? always thought blueslips for pre 90 cars meant your better off going to the tip instead.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 11 Mar 2005, 23:26 
Superuser
Superuser

people aways have excuses for not going on cruises well iam going 2 the show would be nice if there was other cordias there but or well guess mine will be the best one there huh lol!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: 12 Mar 2005, 11:21 
Cordia Guru
Cordia Guru

hot085- If your going on the cruise look out for LYNMUP its a very nice cordia :) I'll be attending the cruise in my liberty and maybe some other ones but yeah if you see a stock white liberty ewith white rims and exhaust come up and say hi! :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: 13 Mar 2005, 22:02 
Superuser
Superuser

there were heaps of cars there and cops!!

good day!!

sorry i didnt read the forum be4 tonight i would have looked out for u!!

lynup is the best lookin cordia i have seen!!
alot of time and money went into that car
Whos was the white cordia with the flames i was lookin 4 them 2 say hello but i couldnt see anyone around!

Post subject:
PostPosted: 15 Mar 2005, 01:13 
Super Cordia Guru
Super Cordia Guru

does anybody know who does own that white cordia with flames i seen him the other day

Post subject:
PostPosted: 15 Mar 2005, 17:30 
Superuser
Superuser

yer he parked next to me

until i left fairly early