It is currently 28 Apr 2024, 10:20

All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 20 Sep 2004, 21:27 
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Can i still come along even if i don't bring a cordia?

Post subject:
PostPosted: 20 Sep 2004, 21:37 
This forum is my life
This forum is my life

as long as you bring ya lancer, are we just taking the same route? i heard bout goin through town, this means we need to have a set route, because we will more than likely be split up by lights, and we cant get split up again *flashback to last cruise when we were going through the town, then stopped, half the group went to a hidden carpark and other half drove around lookin for them* i meant to praise ryan for the wave down.
i met a couple of guys on the weekend with an ok GSR and a DASH powered, ill get them to come along too.
need to specify meeting place and time/date:

Post subject:
PostPosted: 20 Sep 2004, 23:23 
Cordia Guru
Cordia Guru

reson8 - if its good enough for dan, theres no reason why not i guess!! ;)
of course there are limitations to this idea; if heaps of people turn up in different cars it wouldnt be much of a cordie cruise any more! but one or 2 different cars is okay IMO.

cordi4 - i hope it'll be still on the 3rd - the 10th is no good for me unfortunately.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 21 Sep 2004, 00:13 

ya i keen for this cruz can some one message me the details please i need to regester my cords first.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 21 Sep 2004, 13:16 
- d r351d3|\|714L 4Lp|-|4L3..

It is going to be on the 3rd of October, otherwise we would to have to postpone it for 2 weeks or have one less cordia show up :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: 21 Sep 2004, 18:28 
Cordia Guru
Cordia Guru

lets go MIDNIGHT HILLS HILLS HILLS!!!!

hell yeah, its gettin into summer now and warm midnight air in the car and the sound of several cordias on full boost echoeing through the hills and valleys......mmmmmm.....echoeing BOV, hell yeah!

IF YA CANT RACE IT OR TAKE IT TO BED, IT ISNT WORTH HAVING...

Post subject:
PostPosted: 24 Sep 2004, 12:33 
Superuser
Superuser

Your car: Honda CBR 250RR 1992
Ok well IMO if other cars rock to our cruise then thats a sign we are doing it right, maybe not if we get nissans and maz'z rolling in but other mitsubishi cars Is GREAT, its a sign of respect and we should lap it up.

that said..... Can someone just dot point the start finish points, if we need a map made up and the times for the cruise, just so were all clear on that.

Im sure that youd love a midnight hills racer cruise 4G62Gsr, and it would be hella fun, but I dont think the majority would be down with that.... something about speed n gard rails thats a bit scary.........

Post subject:
PostPosted: 26 Sep 2004, 21:59 
This forum is my life
This forum is my life

speed and guard rails and skinny fudging roads with shitty cordia lights with skitzophrenic drivers behind the wheel *looks to 4G62GSR* i remember last time on the wrong side of the road. to each his own. well i got a new mirror and a new airbox thanks to marty, oct 3rd is good for me, i say use same meeting point as its pretty much central.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 26 Sep 2004, 22:25 
Cordia Guru
Cordia Guru

oct 3rd is still cool with me. i dont want to be doing any organising this time around ;) ;) but i'll make the suggestion that we can go up to parra wirra as semireal suggested in the previous cruise thread.

i hear what your saying marty in regards to other mitsis rocking up, a few here & there is alright but you dont want to be outnumbered by the other models if its meant to be a cordia cruise.

4G62GSR's idea of a late night hills run has its merits in regards to the roads being more clearer (which has got to be a positive) but as he mentioned we definately need some warm-ish evenings, and its not warm enough just yet. nothing worse than standing around in the freezing night, its either that or people stick to being inside their cars which isnt all that sociable. along with that, you cant take decent photos on night time cruises either. so there's pros and cons to both ideas.

as it turned out today on the bay-birdwood run (did anyone go on this btw?) our usual meeting spot and hackney rd itself was pretty much chockers. good thing we didnt bother with a cords cruise that day! :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: 27 Sep 2004, 19:07 
Cordia Guru
Cordia Guru

cordi4 wrote:
speed and guard rails and skinny fudging roads with shitty cordia lights with skitzophrenic drivers behind the wheel *looks to 4G62GSR* i remember last time on the wrong side of the road. to each his own. well i got a new mirror and a new airbox thanks to marty, oct 3rd is good for me, i say use same meeting point as its pretty much central.

hehe, my lights are fixed now...both the same wattage..

and i was just trying to expirience what both sides of the road had too offer... thats all.

IF YA CANT RACE IT OR TAKE IT TO BED, IT ISNT WORTH HAVING...

Post subject:
PostPosted: 28 Sep 2004, 16:03 
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

oct 3rd, spewin. might not make it. What time we lookin at meeting by the way???

Post subject:
PostPosted: 30 Sep 2004, 14:53 
Superuser
Superuser

is this on or what?
details?
whos organsinsg this?
where are we going / meeting / finishing?
times?

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Post subject:
PostPosted: 30 Sep 2004, 16:28 

I won't be able to make it guys, rather stay home and not risk getting defected from the Turbo blowing smoke.......it's not really that bad, if I do an oil change it will be fine but I'm organising the 3" exhaust at the same time so it will be like 3-4weeks before I'm ready, another two-three weeks on top to tune the Microtech in real-time on the road, then another week to fine tune the timing using a remote amplified knock sensor, so I'll have no probs making the summer cruise just not this one :(

Steve_1, just scan the dyno sheets and pm me for my email.

Semireal, when you leaving for England, did you get offered a job there ?

Meeting place is apparently at the usual spot, time is afternooniss, apparently this is going to be closer to the metro area, details, unsure no ones done much about it yet......

Post subject:
PostPosted: 30 Sep 2004, 19:47 
This forum is my life
This forum is my life

so your a no show again.....all this talk, plus u basically diss the shit out of my car and your the one bitchin out of a meet and greet, everyone still has stuff to do to their cars to get them "perfect" but they will still come.

this is pretty bad, im going to be at the parklands car park at NOON on sunday 3rd of October, i will wait for 20mins, if no one rocks up im leaving. i would just prefer to chat to you guys again, cos honestly this is a good group of guys, no wankers *everyone coughs and looks at me* if i see ya there good, if i dont i dont.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 30 Sep 2004, 22:27 

huh ? :? Your car is fine, for it's age, just nothing compared to your old one which was a minta.......which was kinda sad for me :(

In reality, everytime I drive this car, I risk it being defected until I sort out all the gremlins. Now participating in the cruise is just begging for unwanted attention till I make it a 100% non-defectable car. Now I use this to go to Uni regularly so I do not really have a choice. I might show up to meet and greet everyone, I'll see how I go....

Post subject:
PostPosted: 01 Oct 2004, 00:34 
Cordia Guru
Cordia Guru

:( guess this isnt turning out all that well, hope it wont die in the arse. i should still turn up at noon sunday jon, i reckon we can decide where (or if) we cruise once we've all arrived.

luis - i can understand your concern with defect risks, but just so you know - on the winter cruise we didnt even come CLOSE to receiving any attention from the boys in blue. much the same as the autumn cruise you may remember and trust you agree.
it should be perfectly safe if you just show up at the meeting point, depending of course how far away you live from there.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 01 Oct 2004, 09:52 

I know, but I thought this was going to be a city/metro cruise which changes things slightly....?

Can someone organise a route ?

Post subject:
PostPosted: 01 Oct 2004, 19:41 
Cordia Guru
Cordia Guru

hey boys and girls..... you know i'd love to come but seeing as its sunday avo... ihave training.

so untill we get a night cruize crankin....cacha next time boys...'

let me know how it goes.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 01 Oct 2004, 19:49 
Superuser
Superuser

organised bunch arent we........

ill roll down there and see how many rock up, i can do the same route as last time and include a few more roads out north if need be.... maybe up to parra wirra to end there.

depending on how many cars are there is depending on whether i cruise.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 01 Oct 2004, 22:39 

hehehe, there hasn't been a cosistent amount of interest because of everyone's schedule.

I will most likely come along and see how many turn up aswell, but I will have to turn off and abort the cruise half way if we pick up the wrong sort of attention.

Semireal, yeah just add a few different routes and we shall see Sunday, maybe if Grumbly could bring coopler with him aswell then it may work out ok. I could prob get a few starions down there aswell if time permits......

What time are we meeting at ?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next