It is currently 28 Apr 2024, 04:13

All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 113 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 24 Aug 2006, 17:07 
Super Cordia Guru
Super Cordia Guru

Your car: 98 LS400 and 180sx
mkkay so we'll be leavin nowra at 5:30ish lol
hopefully can meet up with qik18t at wollo then keep headin up to the cruise up 2 penrith KK...
my mobile is 0432224773 if qik18t wants 2 ring and organise to meet up at fairy meadow maccas or sumthin?? or the carpark at the bottom of ousley? newho jus reply here or sumthin n sort it out :):)
sweet as guys, should be a great day

Post subject:
PostPosted: 24 Aug 2006, 17:58 
Cordia Guru
Cordia Guru

Hey guy's im pretty sure Newy's in and hopefully he's bringing his mate along too who has a orange bodykitted cordia. Newy if you dont have my number it's 0401-621-935, that goes for anyone else if you need anything else or too confirm or whatever. Even on the day if your having some difficulty comming down let me know. Cant wait for saturday its been the driving force behind my absolultey suck ass week so im hoping it's gonna be a great day. Like Leo/EVLGSR said he's probably not comming in his cordia coz it wont be ready in time so yeah he'll either come with me or not sure what else he had planned lol...... :thumright:

"Dont be silly, I cant afford to eat, I own a Cordia!" :-D

For the best prices on Wheels & Tyres in Sydney head to http://www.toptentyres.com.au

Post subject:
PostPosted: 25 Aug 2006, 11:20 
Cordia Guru
Cordia Guru

If everone that has said they're coming actually does, we look to have about 10 which may be a new record lol :wink:

OGE33Z i havent heard from Newy for a while on here so if you have his number or anyone else has, call him and see if he's coming.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 25 Aug 2006, 12:16 
Super Cordia Guru
Super Cordia Guru

cordia's still on stands, no wheels, waiting on tie rod ends and then still gotta get exhaust modded, wheel alignment, re fit the 17s, wash/polish/vacuum etc, still abit to go!!! everything should get done though.. fingers crossed lol :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: 25 Aug 2006, 15:58 
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

yeah guys i'm still in. mob: 0411749984

Post subject:
PostPosted: 25 Aug 2006, 16:59 
Cordia Guru
Cordia Guru

Perfeccccccct :D:D:D:D:D:D :D

For the best prices on Wheels & Tyres in Sydney head to http://www.toptentyres.com.au

Post subject:
PostPosted: 25 Aug 2006, 18:51 
Cordia Guru
Cordia Guru

All good guys.

Im ready to go. Gave the car a quick wash just then but cant be bothered cleaning the interior or vacuming.

See you all bright and early. Dont forget... 8:00 - 8:30am at Penrith KK's.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 25 Aug 2006, 18:52 
Cordia Guru
Cordia Guru

P.S dont forget your digital cameras!

Post subject: 1 day to go
PostPosted: 25 Aug 2006, 19:02 
Superuser
Superuser

awesome guys 1 day to go should be good to see all the cordias lined up next to each other..........livewire ill call u wen im on my way leave a spot next to u for me cheers mate.....see u all there......boo ya

Post subject:
PostPosted: 25 Aug 2006, 19:27 
Cordia Guru
Cordia Guru

Ok guys I am bloody pumped for this cruise honestly having the car off road waiting for a defects to clear then going off for a week to canberra not driving a cordia has effected me.

And to find out that this might be the largest cordia cruise in a while makes it all worthwhile :D :D :D

Yes I know its relatively early for everyone, therefore my offer still stands, free yes free hot chocolate/ iced choclate or drink or coffee etc for all cordia drivers. I'll probably end up purchasing more anyways just depends on my mood I guess. :D

IMPORTANT!
For the guys or girls reading this who are not part of the forum I strongly invite you to come along to this meet up. I guarantee all other cordia members on this forum will make you feel welcome. Seriously the more cordias at this meet up the merrier :) And i'm sure as a cordia owner to be surrounded by other cordias will defintely bring a smile to our faces. Even if you don't own a cordia or are interested in purchasing one i'm sure we can help you out or even further convince you. :D

Don't be ashamed or scared about what you have whether its a 300kws monster to a stock gsl. A cordia is a cordia we don't care about the car its about the company, and the sharing of information opinions and ideas. So if you have any doubts, don't have any!! Come along and have a good time. :)

As you can tell I am slightly pumped up for this cruise.. so therefore for those looking out their windows thinking hummmmmm looks like it will be cold or it will rain this is the weather information from as much sources as I can find!

Basically in a nut shell there is a "slight" chance of shower but not for too long the point is it WILL clear up. And will not be constant so for those who are worried about the weather, you don't need to.

From the Bureau of Meteorology:

Forecast for Saturday
The chance of a shower or two, clearing. Cloudy periods. Light to moderate southwest to southeast winds.
Precis: Cloudy periods. Chance shower.

Penrith: Min: 7 Max: 19

Link: http://www.bom.gov.au/products/IDN10064.shtml

From yahoo!7 weather:

They say it will be partly cloudy high 18 low 10

link: http://au.weather.yahoo.com/ASXX/ASXX0112/index_c.html

From Sydney Morning Herald Website:

Saturday
Cloudy periods. Chance shower.
Current Temperature: 14 C
Forecast Max: 18 C
Wind Direction & Speed: SSW at 28 knots
Humidity: 86%
Pressure: 1013.1 hPa

link:http://www.smh.com.au/weather/sydney.html

Told you I was pumped didnt I :lol: :D Don't forget the time and place of meet up guys

Meet: 8:00 - 8:30am Penrith Krispy Kremes
Panthers Place
Mulgoa Road
Penrith
http://www.krispykreme.com.au/newsouthwales.html

Here's a link for directions etc if needed: http://www.whereis.com

Leave: APP 9:00am
Arrive at show: APP 9:15am

See you guys tommorow look forward to seeing alot of cordias :D Any problems feel free to give me a buzz on 0406 530 434

Post subject:
PostPosted: 25 Aug 2006, 22:22 
Cordia Guru
Cordia Guru

Hey all, really bad news..... Kansai/ Roger who's been banned from the forum.... again...... isnt going to come with his cordia as "number 4 piston has been cracked in four different places" and therefore his car wont make an appearance.... hopefully one of us will be able to compete in his place.... but yeh..... (ON A BETTER NOTE).... I finished washing the car just now... looks shmickkkkkkkkkkkkkk and ill be comming for sure unless something drastic comes up :thumbdown:

Post subject:
PostPosted: 26 Aug 2006, 03:14 

mann, that guy's stood up 2 cruises now. :roll:

okay. i'ma probly drive my beast n/a 2L VW there :P lmao.

take that for dedication jay! :P wonder if i can convince any of my friends to come. 'tis a bad day. they gtg to naribeen... most likely i show solo.

cyas there :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: 26 Aug 2006, 18:27 
Super Cordia Guru
Super Cordia Guru

jus got home :) was a great day :D
went through just on a full tank all day (410kms...) so bout average i guess??
cant wait till next cruise, hopefulyy i'll have sum hektik changes to the ol cords by then (or a new car.. maybe lol)
was great to meetup with the guys i havent met b4, all good lads :lol: cheers!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: 26 Aug 2006, 18:51 

was good to see everybody :) nice to meet new people. good to see old people. and...... interesting to see "other" people ;)

Kev got 2nd. dunno how. i picked plenty of flaws :P :lol: jks ;)
^ wasnt a big suprise. plenty of tyre shining products.

can't wait till next time.

and when we enter us all in autosalon 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: 26 Aug 2006, 22:22 
Cordia Guru
Cordia Guru

Hey all, was an excellent day..... yeh yeh i was tired! lets not forget i was the first one @ krispy :wink: Glad that everyone came.... Im fairly new to this so was good to meet you guys.... your all great blokes and hopefully we can do stuff like this regularly! A birdy told me Jay was gonna organise something :o ill post some pics up soon

Post subject:
PostPosted: 26 Aug 2006, 22:50 
Superuser
Superuser

hey guys sorri i rocked up late bloody work next time has to b a sunday........was great meetin the guys i did definetly catch up again soon.......thanks

Post subject:
PostPosted: 28 Aug 2006, 20:57 
Cordia Guru
Cordia Guru

Thanks to everone who showed up on Sat.
I had a great time even though the show was slightly smaller than i expected. 8 cordias to start and a ninth turning up later is an awesome effort guys and hopefully it will be like that everytime we have a cruise/meet.

Everyones car looked great and it was goos to meet the new faces :)

Where are the pics?????? i didnt take any otherwise they would have been up that night!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: 28 Aug 2006, 23:33 
Cordia Guru
Cordia Guru

Well Well Well What Can I say AWESOME DAY!...............

that is all................. :D :D :D :D

Nah in all seriousness! A huge thank you must go out to kev (livewire) for organising and co-ordinating the cruise meet up prior to the meet up. And to see Kev get 2nd in the 4cylinder class from a cordia. WO HOOOOOO :D

Thanks to all who came, seriously it was an undescribeable feeling seeing the cordias lined up at the car park and at the car show.

Sleeping Giant (Brad):- Cordia and vr4 conversion still looking very neat and clean champ, hopefully next time I see it it will have the new pumping sound system in it. :) Again cudos to you for the time of travel and dedication to the event and cruise.

Livewire (Kev):- What more can I say definetely deserving of placement in the top3 in the 4 cylinder category. Even better to see such commitment and determination by travelling from so far.

OGE33Z (Julian):- Engine bay and interior and body still looking immaculate keep it up buddy :D

MAD48U (Dave & Dad):- Great to see your car Dave and only running one sub was some big quality bass right there. To see your dad driving the good ole cords was even better again huge thanks for rocking up and travelling from so far.

Newy:- Such a clean example of a vr4 cordia, the engine bay and sexy rocker cover go hard son! :)

FLY-GSR (Alex and wheres wally crew):- Great to see your car out there mate cooler is looking very good and I hope iv'e pshyched you hard enough to do some great thigns to your cordia, the amount of potential sititng right there cannot be explained. Can't wait to see what gets churned out of the Bexley workshop :D

GSL on zepters dude:- Great to see your car in the show champ looked great and the body very nice and neat the zepters definetely suit the car. Hopefully whoever purchases it off you will take care of it.

cordia2crzy:- (Sorry can't remember your name) A very clean white gsr champ and on those shadow black type of rims has a very nice effect again can;t wait until the future mods are put onto this car. All the best with the future mods and hopefully you can make it to the next cruise.

Debba (George):- Hopefully your cordia will be ready for next cruise until then thanks for the company and entertianment.

In conclusion, it was a great day guys words cant describe the feeling of seeing all the cordias in the car park, starting running on the street and even better all being presented at a car show, I'm sure despite the tiredness in the end and sore legs we all had fun.

It was definetely worth the shouting of beverages and donuts only more than happy to do it and hopefully next time I will have a bbq set up for a cruise possibly :wink: If not hopefully the cordia crew can come out when theres a large cruise organsied in Sydney and we can represent the cordias there. :D Cheers for a great day guys.

Jay.

P.S Pics to come soon, I didn't take that much as I was more admiring the cars and was kinda hypmotised seeing so many nice cordias :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: 29 Aug 2006, 02:49 
Cordia Guru
Cordia Guru

Pics or ban! (that goes for the lot of you!) :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: 29 Aug 2006, 03:02 

i think next cruise, somebody should play "i see red" or something :P

'cept, with some luck by then, there's gonna be a blue-like one mixed in :P

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 113 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next