It is currently 27 Apr 2024, 23:17

All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Spam email
PostPosted: 26 Feb 2008, 22:45 
Resident Antichrist
Resident Antichrist

I got this today, haven't seen this one before....

---
Attention:

I am Ellan William, an Army contractor attached to the US Army corps of engineers in Iraq.The reason why I’m explaining my findings to you is to seek for your assistance to enable you contributes immensely to the actualization of this dream.

On the 25th day of November 2007, I and my group of men under my supervision were alerted on the need of some urgent reconstruction works in Haifa Street, a long thoroughfare of high-rise buildings built and occupied by Saddam Hussein when he was alive here in Baghdad. Immediately we proceeded to the site and as we commence work to our utmost surprise we discovered a huge underground bunker in one of the buildings.

Upon investigation of the bunker to our surprise we discovered one very lager boxe safely hidden and sealed, However I was attracted to the large boxe, I told my men to open the boxe in order to find out the contents and when we opened to our amazement the boxe contained US Dollars which amounted to approximately $50M after time was taken to count them in bundles and rolls.

I however instructed them to keep this in high secrecy so that we can have the money to our selves, they all agreed to the plan, I wisely took the decision for us to share the money between our selves right there in the room to avoid suspicion in moving the very large boxe and that led me to having (US$ 7.2 Million) as my own share of the money after which I concealed it in a diplomatic box and decided to get the money out of the country, but first I hid the money in a safe and untraceable location.

I am now in desperate need of a “Reliable and Trustworthy” person like you who would receive, secure and protect this box containing the US$7.2Million USA Dollars for me up on till my assignment elapses here in Iraq. We shall discuss the possibility of investing my share of the money in your related business in your country.

I cannot leave the box here in Iraq like most of my men have foolishly done due to many reasons one of which is because Iraq is getting unsafe and dangerous everyday and a full blown civil war among Shittes and Sunni Iraqis may start any moment.
I assure and promise to give you 35% of this fund, however feel free to negotiate what you wish to have as your percentage in this deal.i would send my valid identification document to enable you trust and believe in me and the reality of this deal as soon as i receive your acceptance and reasonable.

Please contact me on this email only, Please assure me of your keeping this topmost secret to protect my job with the US Army contractor and Peace-Keeping mission,i would appreciate if this messeage is treated with utmost
urgency

My Sincere regards,
Ellan William
---

LOL

Bones heal, chicks dig scars, glory lasts forever.

Post subject: Re: Spam email
PostPosted: 27 Feb 2008, 21:47 

have a little faith man, im pretty sure that genuine :|

Post subject: Re: Spam email
PostPosted: 27 Feb 2008, 22:42 

well, it's 08 now... i think you've left it a little late to respond :P