It is currently 29 Mar 2024, 06:17

All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: 29 Jun 2014, 04:19 
Cordia Guru
Cordia Guru

Your car: 1985 AB GSL-R
1988 Starion GSR-VR
G'day folks, this is just an expression of interest at the moment but with the soon to be arrival of another project car there just isn't enough space left here anymore & without looking like a car yard of a home. So one needs to go & the GSL is it unfortunately.

There is still some good parts on this car that I would like to keep as spares hence why I have listed it as not being 100% complete. I understand this is not doing me any favours in trying to move it on but we all know how favourable spares are. However, what is left on it would still be of great use to another enthusiast looking for a relatively straight & non rust ridden body. I would hate to send it to the scrap yard, believe me.

Basically to make it easy to know what is included & what is not I will list what I am holding onto, everything else will be included & intact.

What I am keeping:

- Majority of the interior (EXCLUDING dashboard, speedo cluster, roof lining, centre console, steering wheel, AC seats)
- Front & rear bumpers including indicator lens
- All side mouldings & front lip
- Window wiper cowlings & side window vent plastics

Aside from that it is a running & reliable car with rego. The 4G37 has not missed a beat since my grandparents owning it in the mid nineties. I have used it as a daily for the last few years & in that time a few bits & pieces have been replaced. It is by no means perfect but as mentioned would be great as a parts donor or project.

Price-wise, I am not expecting much.

*I should also mention that the original brown interior will come with the car, however the seats are long gone. Also majority of the parts needed for an A/C conversion will come included too.*

For now I'll leave this brief & where it is, if anyone is interested I'am online most days to answer PM's for further info.

PostPosted: 29 Jun 2014, 21:25 
This forum is my life
This forum is my life

Your car: DOHC 2.3 VR4 85 AB GSR
Immaculate Stock 86 AC GSR
What's the new project Mike?

PostPosted: 29 Jun 2014, 23:05 
Cordia Guru
Cordia Guru

Your car: 1985 AB GSL-R
1988 Starion GSR-VR
Fortunately not mine Andrew, my brother is picking up a HQ ute to work on. Which inevitably will come in handy for carting around parts that I pick up haha!