It is currently 29 Mar 2024, 06:58

All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: CC lancer GSR for sale
PostPosted: 29 Oct 2013, 21:35 
1800 CORDIA
1800 CORDIA

G'day everyone,
Looking to sell my GSR and spares I have for it. I'll try and be as thorough as possible in this thread so there are no suprises for anyone who is interested.

1995 Mitsubishi Lancer GSR
4g93 turbo
200,789kms
TD05-14b from galant vr4
ported exhaust manifold outlet to match turbo
2.5 inch exhaust from dump back, highflow cat, cannon muffler
FMIC behind standard bumper. can't remember what size, but painted black so stealth as haha.
xtreme DSBMS clutch kit (solid button with sprung centre and motorsport pressure plate).
Brand new battery
Brand new clutch master and slave
standard evo springs and shocks all round
DVD player with screen, a couple of amps and 2 x 12" subs
Current VIC rego - Expires in november, not sure if i'm going to renue it or not.

PRICE: $3500 ono. no RWC.

Spares/extras that come with the car:
genuine mitsubishi head gasket still in packet
microtech LT-10s with loom and hand controller to suit 4g93
evo twin squirt injectors (550cc?)
3 inch metal intake pipe to suit speed density setup
spare gearbox, transfer case and front driveshafts
vr4? factory oil cooler and lines
Ultra racing fender bars
Ultra racing 3 point strut brace (connects to firewall aswell as towers)

condition comments:
Body is ok overall, nothing major but a fair few small things: front gaurds are a bit out of shape, few small dings and scratches, tint is old and purple and turret strips are crudely silconed on. The front bumper had to be trimmed to the shithouse to fit the cooler, it was done pretty roughly :(. Bumper has also had a scrape and just had some "close-ish" paint put over the scrape so it's not dead obvious.
Car looks ok and would probably come up half decent with a good cut and polish, but if you have a good look over it, it's pretty average haha!

Interior is in ok condition overall. Could use a good clean. Back seat has a few rips in it.

has aftermarket cruise control, but the cable isn't hooked up and looks like it's rooted. all the electronics are there and look ok though, so might be a fairly easy fix.

Aircon needs re-gassing, and the fan speed only works on the highest 2 settings.

Audio system sucks. The player doesn't like playing burnt discs, so have to use genuines. The rear speakers are blown so are disconnected and the subs are ordinary.

Intercooler piping is crap. I made it in a weekend using a combination of spare tubing, stock piping and piping from another kit. works well, but it's the worst job i've done and I'm not happy with it lol.
Intercooler mounts are pretty lame too. They work, but better ones could be made. Basically I had limited tools and time to fit the intercooler so I just made it work and it's stayed like that since with no dramas (over a year).

Because of how heavy the clutch is in it I ran into the infamous clutch master firewall crack. Wish I knew about this before I put the clutch in!
It didn't crack too bad, from the pushrod hole up a little bit past one of the stud holes.
The crack hasn't been welded up, but a flat plate has been welded to the pedal box and another plate is bolted between the firewall and master cylinder. So far it has worked like a charm.

Overall the car has been a good reliable daily until it cracked the firewall. I was planning to install the microtech and re-do cooler piping and stereo and use it as a track car / bit of a sleeper. But I've already got other projects to work on and really just want this gone now. If nobody buys it quickly I'll keep plugging away at it and enjoy driving it but the sooner it goes the sooner I can get started on my other projects!

Car is located in Mildura, VIC. Also willing to trade for 4wd / 4wd ute with cash adjust either way as needed.

If interested just post here or PM me.
pics here: http://s213.photobucket.com/user/jposup ... t=3&page=1
cheers
josh