It is currently 29 Mar 2024, 18:23

All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: 25 Oct 2011, 18:05 

hey how you going, my name is mat
I'm about to pick up a cordia, this will be my second one as I had one for my first car so I have a soft spot for them,
now the question is: the cordia I'm getting has no front suspension components or steering rack or engine etc, how hard are these parts to find, if I decide to do a vr4 conversion can I use the vr4 parts or do I still use the cordia parts, I am located on the mid north coast of NSW, is there anyone from around this area

thanks

PostPosted: 26 Oct 2011, 13:26 
Superuser
Superuser

Your car: 1984 AA cordia VR4 coversion, 3 inch exhaust, 3 inch intercooler with 2.5 inch pipes and tdo5h 20g Turbo, EMS computer, 650cc injectors, Bosch 910 Fuel pump
Where abouts on the mid north coast ? I got a few bits and pieces laying around

PostPosted: 26 Oct 2011, 17:42 

hey I'm from upper Lansdowne, in between port Macquarie and taree , what parts do you have? I found a gsl near me can I use all the drive train off that are they the same?

PostPosted: 27 Oct 2011, 09:43 
Superuser
Superuser

Your car: 1984 AA cordia VR4 coversion, 3 inch exhaust, 3 inch intercooler with 2.5 inch pipes and tdo5h 20g Turbo, EMS computer, 650cc injectors, Bosch 910 Fuel pump
I am in coffs harbour i got spares for most things let me know what you need and i probably got it i got a couple of cross members, got a couple of steering racks got a couple sets off struts i got a whole spare car plus an extra front end i pulled off another car before i sent it away for scrap let me know. what you need,
cheers
In drive train do you mean gearbox and driveshafts because gsl are different

PostPosted: 05 Nov 2011, 18:48 

hey i didnt get the one i was looking at because id rather get a complete one or at least a rolling shell, what is the spare car you got like? are you interested in selling or not, what price are you after?

PostPosted: 07 Nov 2011, 11:22 
Superuser
Superuser

the rolling shell is fine i just need gonna take the gearbox out ummm make me an offer it is perfect for parts a couple of hundred should do