It is currently 28 Apr 2024, 02:41

All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: 23 Mar 2010, 06:33 
Superuser
Superuser

imigine the car if u took all the best bits from the cordia and starion and combined them... chances are it would end up a RWD cordia with leather seats, but hey..... still waiting for some one to convert to RWD.... DONT MAKE ME DO IT!!!! COZ I WILL

PostPosted: 23 Mar 2010, 10:38 
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Your car: Vr4 Cordia
Star_orion wrote:
imigine the car if u took all the best bits from the cordia and starion and combined them... chances are it would end up a RWD cordia with leather seats, but hey..... still waiting for some one to convert to RWD.... DONT MAKE ME DO IT!!!! COZ I WILL

Get the Starion interior and put it in the cordia shell.

I don't know I just don't like the look of the Starion - I never have and I really cant say why :P

PostPosted: 29 Mar 2010, 01:48 

I guess I'm just a sucker for 80's back to the future styling! lol

PostPosted: 06 Apr 2010, 19:58 
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

"the modded car scene will never die.... its in our genetics that we wanna go fast, gets the heart pu mping, just like sky diving etc... we get adicted to it..
dan adrenalin gets ya every time"
Totally agree JiMi. As an older and more mature member :roll: :lol: , the only factor I've found that's different between now and 30 odd years ago, is that younger fellas these days have a shitload more money to play with

PostPosted: 08 Apr 2010, 12:50 
Super Cordia Guru
Super Cordia Guru

yeh and no clue about cars!!!

PostPosted: 08 Apr 2010, 14:49 
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Yeah, reckon you would have to go for a replica AC seeing as genuine AC Cobras sell in the US for over a $750K to 1 million dollars these days!!

If I won the lottery, I'd buy an Eleanor

http://67mustangblog.com/?attachment_id=1260

PostPosted: 08 Apr 2010, 17:17 

aye.. that would be on my list as well

PostPosted: 28 Aug 2010, 16:59 

I kinda see it here with the newer generations. The nortghwest usa is kinda weird compared to tehr est of th coutnry to begin with.

I checked out a local mazda meet the other day. Bunch of people with mazda speed 3, and basic boring ugly new mazda cars and they were swinging dicks about their shift knobs and whos was cleaner. I silently thought to myself, these f;n ugly pos cars are like a year or 2 old, how cant they be clean.

Our imports were pretty limited fromthe 80s and 90s so you dent see all these cool early evos, but we do have a few lgal and illegal r32s rolling around. On the road, your arely ever see a fast older jap car. I've seen a few quick eg civics, and some of the 1g eclipse turbos, but you can almost bet every single 91-92 galant vr4 around has 400+whp lol There were only 3000 imported so seeing them is quite rare to begin with.

So the scene here in the northwest is pretty lame. We have way to many drifter retards who watched initial d tooo many times. So s13 and ae86, and now any shitty old 80s rwd toyota fetches a ton, dont forget the fc rx7. They love to flat black paint their cars even if it had decent paint also. makes me sick.

You take a z31 turbo, s12, a starion, or any other obsescure 80s mitsubishi turbo and it isnt worth a pot to piss in. Sure you cant ake one of these old 80s turbo cars and wallop on a ae86 or ka24 powered 240 poop x. There seems to be this big anti mitsubishi thing in the northwest. Maybe they jsut harte the fact mitsu runs the fastest 4 bangers in the country.. Frankly I thikn it's just not jdm enough for them.

One trend here thats gaining popularity is fixing up old jtin, so I'm happy to see that, THe local wreckers are huge ciorporations now so they try to crush every car they can within a few weeks.

1978 Lancer lb coupe g54bt